It happened again! I failed to post a blog last night or maybe the last two nights. Anyway, here is another feeble attempt to put some words together.
I don’t know if anybody will ever read these words. That’s not the point. I just expend a little effort to make sure that a few random letters interspersed with some appropriate punctuation entered into my blog actually make some sense.
The chances for success decrease with each waning moment of the day. I wonder if my thoughts would be more coherent in the early morning? Or, is that wishful thinking on my part? I may never know. It’s late and is definitely time for bed.
I guess I have too much time on my hands. Today I was more social than most days in the past month.
- I browsed Facebook several times and responded to some posts from my family
- I replied to a tweet from someone I follow, but had never interacted with before
- I started the Seesmic application on my Android phone for the first time in about a month
- I actually sent out an unsolicited tweet
- I also interacted with a few new people on Google+
- I created this new blog post
Tomorrow it will back to normal … lurking in some dark corner of the Internet reading my social media sources and waiting for another day to socialize with more people.
Here it is after 11:00 PM again. If I don’t start writing something I won’t complete my (unofficial) goal of at least one blog entry per day.
I don’t have much to mention tonight. I just need to organize my time better so that I can start (and hopefully) finish at least one blog entry daily. I have spent too much time in meetings and training this week.
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what does a blog (entry) a day do?